BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 18, 2011

Our First Day

Our first day of dinosaur camp was so much fun! I will post pictures later tonight to show you some of the exciting things that we got to do.
Until then, here is our first daily question for your child to answer....

What is your favorite dinosaur?

Click on "Post a comment" below to type your child's answer. Hint...it's quickest if you respond under anonymous. Just remember to write your child's name next to his/ her favorite dino. Every child that answers will get a prize tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

  1. My favorite dinosaur is a Pteranodon! - Mylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyrannosaurus Rex---Gage Belknap

    ReplyDelete
  3. T-Rex is my favorite too! Sophia Impastato

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the Plesiosaurus because he was a good swimmer, like me! - Chandler Hahn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Pteranodon. Sophia Pfannstiel

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorites are velociraptor and the "sea rex" swimmers./Dalton

    ReplyDelete